Master Certificate in
10 Weeks Live Online Course
Course Timeline: January to March 2023 (Fridays)
Get results, save time and money by learning to successfully plan and execute international education projects. Use standard, globally recognized international education project management principles and processes to achieve optimum results. Stand out as an education leader who can get projects done on time and within budget. Gain the competitive edge in the job marketplace.
Who is this course for?
Anyone seeking the necessary skills and tools to work in a dynamic international education project management environment, including:
– Professionals currently managing projects unofficially who want to be more effective
– Anyone wanting to enter the international education project management field
– Those looking to prepare for the Project Management Professional® exam
– Learn how to manage education projects more effectively and gain an understanding of project management principles. Be more successful and marketable.
– 10 weeks live online classes to meet on SUNDAYS (recordings will be available)
– Lectures and class discussions
– Weekly individual and group assignments
– Participant groups will work on sample projects to go through life cycle of education project planning
– 40 hours of course and assignments, fulfilling requirements to prepare for PMP certification
This course will cover the fundamentals of the lifecycle of education projects, from planning to execution. You will learn to…
1. Lead an international education project from beginning to end
2. Setup an international education project for success
3. Identify education project objectives
4. Manage stakeholders (Donors, Governments, Communities and Staff)
5. Create a project plan and schedule
6. Identify and manage risk
7. Control budgets
8. Motivate and lead your project team
9. Manage team to execute project plan
10. Close out the project and capture lessons learned
>Understand the necessary elements of successful international education project management
>Understand the importance of each element, and how to approach it in a real-world context
>Develop practical plans for implementation of a management strategy in a real-world context
>Preparation for PMP Exam
For more information about fees, please contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp:
All materials will be provided in electronic format, including ebooks and PowerPoints. Class recording will be available within 24 hours of each course session. A private Facebook group will be created for registered participants. A link to join the group will be sent with registration confirmation. This group will serve to connect with classmates and trainers for discussion and questions.